Storming the British Burlesque scene since 2009, Banbury Cross has wowed, entranced and broken the hearts of countless international and UK based clients.
She oozes glamour, boasts a “body from outer space”, and exhibits a sex appeal reminiscent of the golden age of Hollywood and mid century B Movie starlets. One of London’s most sought after headline acts right now and a firm favourite on the corporate entertainment circuit.
Banbury has been given the titles of the “Neo-Marilyn” of Burlesque “Bulletproof Blonde” and “The Atomic blonde” (to name a few) She was voted one of the top 50 burlesque performers in the world both 2011 and 2012 as well as being selected to perform at the Miss Exotic world and Burlesque Hall of fame in Las Vegas, the New Orleans Queen of Burlesque pageant, Viva Las Vegas and the Headline tour of Australia (ABF)
Her champagne striptease is legendary, her signature fan dance is unlike anything you have witnessed before, a vision of bump ‘n’ grind exotic perfection.
Banbury’s shows include:
– Champagne Showgirl
– 7ft Feather fan dance
– Red Showgirl
– Diamonds are a girl’s best friends
– Ticket to the gun show (bullwhipping wild western showdown)
And coming soon is:
– Heat Wave (currently being revamped, featuring 9ft pheasant feather fans)
– Nude Orleans (Quaking tribute to the legends of 1950s Bourbon Street)
– Norma Jean: a non strip – singing and comedy act